Are you looking for a photo booth Sydney service? Or a photo booth Melbourne service? You may have noticed that there are very many of them. In fact, all across Australia photo booths have become very popular in parties of all kinds, and many people are hiring them now so that they can liven up their parties and also give their guests a chance to take great photos. You may be wondering why photo booths are becoming popular at a time when everyone’s cell phone has a camera. It is because booths are designed to produce shots that have a completely different style, and they also allow one to produce photo strips. Here is what to take into account when hiring a photo booth:
• Size matters. Photo booths come in different sizes so you need to decide what size would be best for your event. Ideally, photo booths give the best results when they take photos of two people, more there are companies that are building booths that can fit a bunch of people. These can sometimes produce photos that don’t quite have the feel of a real photo booth. If you want to hire one of these make sure to check the quality of photo strip that you get.
• Size also matters in comparison to the size of the room where you will be hosting your event. If you will not be in a very big room and you hire a large photo booth you will be left struggling for space. You also have to think about all the other things that go around a photo booth – there will be a table and any other equipment that is needed for album setup. If, on the other hand you have a very large room and hire a small photo booth it will be swallowed up by everything else and may not be used much by your guests.
• Print size matters: you can get photo strips that print 4 images at a time each 2×6 inches, but there are others that can do 6 shots of 4×6 for each print. There are even some that will take simple single prints just like regular photos. The print size that you decide upon will be dictated by how much you want to spend, but you should also take into account the quality of prints that you will get.
• How many print copies do you get? Most Melbourne and Sydney photo booth companies will give you two prints for each shot so that you can keep one and the guest can go home with one. There are some, however, that will charge you a fee for the second print. These are not worth it since there are many that will do a second copy for free.
• Check whether there are any restrictions that are attached to the photo booth. There are many cases where a host will want to set up the booth outside to save space but there are some companies that require their booths to be indoors at all times.
These tips should help you find the best photo booth Sydney service or photo booth Melbourne service.